Sunday, March 6, 2011

Getting big fast!

Our precious little boy is already getting so big so fast! He can  hold his head up pretty well and is starting to show us his amazing little smile. Looking into his big blue eyes I am amazed that my heart is big enough to hold all the love I feel for this little guy. It seems like when your child is born  an entirely new part of you is born too. A part that is completely captivated by this tiny person, A part that is braver and stronger but weaker all at the same time. I feel more vulnerable, maybe because I have a new reason to live. Dan even decided to start wearing a helmet while skateboarding just because he always wants to be here for Oliver. Our entire out look on life has changed drastically, as it should, but I am still surprised by the magnitude of it all. Nothing anyone could have ever told Dan or I could have prepared us for how awesome parenthood is. It is truly the best gift we have ever been given and we will never stop thanking God for such an amazing blessing!





1 comment:

  1. Jeanna! I am so glad you commented on my blog because I didn't know about yours! I love looking at all the pictures of Oliver! He is so handsome! Grandma Brewer told me how cute he was and boy was she right!!! Our little guys will be buddies for sure! Thanks so much for the info on that sling, I for sure want to order one! They look awesome! I had a friend give me a HUGE bag of maternity clothes, but you are SO sweet to think of me. Maybe when I get sick of the load she gave me :) We should have your baby shower when you come down this weekend for Joe's Birthday! We have a present for you (well mostly for Oliver) that we have been waiting to give to you! I am so excited to see you and Dan and to meet Oliver!

    ReplyDelete